Protection. Safe and effective work environments.
Ashburn Chemical Technologies, In partnership with Fluid Service Technologies, offers 360° enviornment protection to keep your facilities, workspaces and people safe and effective. FST provides innovative industrial cleaning and sanitizaton services
to both large and small facilities in a variety of industries. Consistent environment sanitizing minimizes risk and helps facilities run smoothly while helping keep employees safe and happy.
Protecting facilities, people, and environments through FST's cleaning and sanitizing service
FST Micro Cloud Technology uses an evaporative sanitizing process to quickly and safely deliver industry-leading EPA approved disinfectants to even the most complex areas. The process allows for rapid dispersion that ensures that the most distant areas are reached effectively.
• Controlled and consistently accurate droplet size
(Less than 10 microns)
• Minimizes risk of condensation
• Does not wet surfaces
• Ensures penetration into inaccessible areas
FST can provide these services on-site within 48 hours in most cases and can conduct our services around your off hours and weekends. This minimizes the downtime of operations so you can get back on track!
Short Process Time
Typically, the entire sanitization process can be completed in less than a day, depending upon building size and ventilation system efficiency, compared to up to 3-5 days with some conventional systems.
• Minor pre-conditioning of the room is required
• No need for additional fans for coverage
• No long aeration processes
• The evaporative sanitizing process certified by FST
Micro Cloud Technology results in substantially
lower production downtime.
Protect your facilities, people, and environments with FST's MicroCloud cleaning and sanitizing system
FST's MicroCloud System provides you with innovative industrial sanitization equipment designed to rapidly disinfect office buildings, schools, warehouses and vehicles including; cars, buses, trains, airplanes and many other areas. The MicroCloud system is economically designed to provide you with your own in-house service on demand.
MicroCloud Equipment Package Includes:
• Fully equipped mobile unit, ergonomically designed with advanced MicroCloud Technology
• Online Training and certification of your staff through FST University
• 5 gallons of EPA/CDC approved Non Acid Disinfectant Chemical covers up to 50,000 sq. ft.
• PPE Supplies (10 KN95 masks, 3 coveralls, 100 gloves, 1 pair of goggles)
• 90 day equipment warranty